Well Pixies, now there are just six days to go and we must do something. Sign the petitions please. Don’t think that your signing will not make any change. After all, millions of drops make an ocean! We need an ocean of 5000 signs. We already have 4000, help us get more!
Here is the link –
If you haven’t signed yet, go sign right away! Share this with facebook, email twitter and just ANYTHING!
It would be best to make dozens of email addresses and sign with all of them.
We all know that Pixie Hollow is closing but do you all know the ACTUAL reason it is closing? I’ve listed the major reasons-
- Disney wants to focus on its other sites like Club Penguin. It also wants to improve the Mobile Apps .
- Parents of some Pixie players thought that the chat in Pixie Hollow was not safe ( we know how safe it is! SIGH! ) So they took Disney to the courts! Of course this was a major problem for Disney.
- There are rumors that Adobe Flash Premier (on which Pixie Hollow runs) has a deadly virus which is eating up all the data. This can be a problem.
- Pixie Hollow was not getting ‘enough’ players. Actually it WAS getting ‘enough’ players but in comparison to Club Penguin, it was MUCH, MUCH less. 😦
- Disney can’t employ many people to look after all its sites so its closing down most of them.
- There is also a new site called Disney Infinity. It is getting many players! SIGH 😦
- LAST BUT THE MOST, DISNEY WANTS MONEY! *SOB* 😦
Marina, Tabby, Kit, Sweet Pea, Slate all have disappeared. They are still posting but it is all nonsense! They are showing that they ARE still there and Hollow is definitely going to close!
Mr Robert Iger, the Disney CEO, is the one who has decided to close all the Disney MMORPGs. There is still time so you can email him. Make sure that the letter is very heartwarming. Show sadness, not anger. (I know how angry you people actually are!)
Here is Robert Iger’s email-
We have many sweet and sour memories dedicated to Pixie Hollow! We MUST try to save it! 😀
Fly with ya,
Sarah D. 😀